The Smart Class is undoubtedly is an effective modern method of teaching .The kids in KG Section, students in Primary Section, Secondary and Senior Secondary Sections are very enthusiastic in attending Digital Classes. The teaching and learning process with a scientific touch of audio visual method are very easy way to grasp and understand .
Educomp smartclass CTS brings about a complete transformation in classrooms.
For instance with Educomp smartclass CTS , The Science teacher while explaining how DNA replicates is not only able to show a 3D animation of the DNA replication process on a large screen, but she can now complement her lesson plan with a host of other instruction materials such as MCQs, Worksheets, Real Life Applications, Web resources, simulations, mind maps and other such tools built around this specific lesson . The result is faster and accurate understanding of the concepts in class and consequently improvement in the overall academic performance of students.
Educomp smartclass is equipped with tools such as :
The science teachers can use a Diagram Drawer which plays a step by step line drawing animation of say how to draw stages of DNA replication or block mountain formation.
She can get a brilliant Teaching Idea by clicking on the Teaching Idea icon before she commences teaching.
Or use the Topic Synopsis or Mind Map to recapitulate the salient points of a lesson or concept taught.
She can also click on Simulation to show virtual experiments without having to rely on limited Lab availability.
There are Worksheets, Weblinks for more information on lessons/topics taught.
And then in the days to come Teachers can access Smartclass Teacher Fraternity Resources an ideas and best practices portal which will give any teacher the ability to share and access pedagogical expertise.
In short this what Educomp smartclass CTS does:
- Improves teacher effectiveness and productivity in class.
- It brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life inside classrooms.
- Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students.
- Improves academic performance of students.
- Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.
- It also enables teachers to instantly assess and evaluate the learning achieved by their students in class.
India’s Largest Content Library
At the core of Educomp smartclass, is a vast repository of digital instruction materials exactly mapped to meet with the specific objectives laid out by different learning standards and curricula by schools across the country. This repository is aggregated and continuously populated through ongoing development at Educomp’s Digital state of the art Products and Solutions (DIPS) group, located in NEPZ and Bangalore.
The content repository consists of thousands of highly animated, lesson specific, 3D and 2D multimedia modules built with an Instructor-led design that allows the teacher to effectively explain the lesson in a typical classroom of diverse set of learners.
Educomp smartclass also provide a large repository of 3D animated modules and videos mapped to school curriculum through its exclusive partnership with Eureka, Designate and Discovery.
The modules are embedded in a template that allows the teachers to teach a chosen lesson in class. Frame by frame, with engaging and instructionally sound animated set of visuals while retaining complete control on the pace of delivery. The curriculum reach unfolds from kindergarten to grade twelve covering subjects like Mathematics, Science, English, EVS, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics and Business Studies. Our repository consists of multimedia 2D and 3D modules.
Every chapter has a set of ‘Multiple Choice Questions‘ designed to assess learning achieved at different cognitive levels in that specific lesson in class. These are launched through the engine, displayed on screen for students to answer. The smartclass uses an innovative assessment methodology of using wireless handheld devices.
Teachers can also create their own smart tests and use them in the class for assessment. For this purpose, a Test Authoring Tool has been added to the smartclass assessment application.
Access for students at Home- EducompOnline
At home, Students can access the content through Educomp Online, a portal dedicated to provide the smartclass schools with a 360 degree learning experience. Educomponline system includes a virtual school, where parents, teachers and students can communicate with each other. Teachers can upload assignments for students to download, and make available important information for parents to view.
Support and Training
A team of over 1000 professionals at Educomp stand fully dedicated to support schools and teachers on a day to day basis. Armed with highly evolved methodologies, tools and processes to help schools absorb the benefits of Educomp smartclass.
Partnering with Educomp smartclass :
When you partner with Educomp smartclass, your school stands reassured of an impeccable track record of Educomp to help your school make a smooth transition to technology enabled teaching and learning:
- After all Educomp pioneered the smartclass way of teaching
- Smartclass is the only digital learning solution that can truly claim an All India presence: 8000 schools across 600 districts in the country.
- In fact more than 80% of all schools that have adopted technology in classrooms in India chose to partner with Educomp smartclass.
- Educomp smartclass CTS is powered by the largest K12 digital content, instruction and assessment materials in the world, mapped to the curriculum of STATE BOARDS, CBSE & ICSE.
- 300, 000 smartclass sessions are held everyday across schools in India. An experience that continuously goes into enriching our support processes helping schools to be successful with the program.
- Educomp smartclass is the only solution of its kind whose efficacy has been endorsed by an independent world renowned agency, Dun and Bradstreet.